I have made time for some sewing even if it is in the middle of summer here and I have to work 3 days a week. I was asked to make a tablet sleeve and I finished it tonight, small projects are great when it’s a lot of other things to do too.
I started with one of my own patterns that I made some changes too because the hard cover to the tablet was supposed to fit in the sleeve too and it wasn’t the right size either.
I added a pocket to the front cover.
I did the version with a flap and a magnetic button…
and I added a side panel to the outer fabric and with the lining I made it a bit wider an boxed the corners.
I think it turned out great and so does the person I made it for.
Until next time, happy sewing and take care!